Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Flight Plan go interaction and transfer of data
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Plan go interaction and transfer of data

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nrproces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight Plan go interaction and transfer of data
    Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 2:37pm
Transfer Your Flight Plans from FltPlan Go to Your Avidyne Unit

FltPlan Go has enhanced its interface with the latest version 10.2 of Avidyne’s IFD540 and IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COM systems. Avidyne users can now transfer their flight plan data from our FltPlan Go app to their Avidyne unit. In addition, GPS location, ADS–B data, and flight plans can be transferred from Avidyne into the FltPlan Go app. FltPlan Go and the Avidyne IFD540 and IFD440 interface wirelessly, to make this an easy process. For questions, please contact our Technical Support at Tech@FltPlan.com

Sauce
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 5:52pm
It is iOS only right now, they assured me android was shortly to follow, seems the apps leapfrog each other.

I find it so quick to add plans into the IFD, especially with the external keyboard, that I'm not sure it's that valuable a feature, but it will be cool.

* Orest
DavidBunin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 8:01am
I am interested, because I do much of my flight planning with FltPlan.com and my routes populate in their app.

The email they sent out did not describe HOW the transfer is done.  Anybody tried it yet?

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 9:20am
Expect it is the same in the iOS app.

Once connected to the IFD Wifi, on the map page there will be an up/down arrow button. Select it and you will see some choices to upload/download to various devices.

* Orest
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic