Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Event log key numbering convention

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vcollazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Event log key numbering convention
    Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 10:41pm
Earlier this week I had several instances where my IFD440 switched the active and standby frequencies without any intentional input on my part. I downloaded the events log and emailed it to tech support. After that, I looked at the log myself and noticed a curious thing. When the frequency swap  was intentional, it showed me pressing and releasing line select key 6L, but when unintentional it showed me pressing and releasing line select key 3L while simultaneously doing the same with 6L. I can figure out what 6L is, but what is 3L? Does anyone know the numbering convention used in the events log for the line select keys and knobs?
vcollazo
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:38pm
That might be a big clue. Did you append that note to your submission email?

* Orest

vcollazo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vcollazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:50pm
Yes I did Orest. I just can't figure what 3L could be.
vcollazo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic