Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD100 Jeppesen Activation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD100 Jeppesen Activation
    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 9:35am
I have a new Avidyne Bundle Subscription with Jeppesen after cancelling my old Garmin Subscriptions.  I downloaded and opened up the latest IFD100 and logged in with myjeppesen user name and password and it requests "available seats" then offers the available serial number and devices allowed, however, the serial number and devices allows appear to be my old jepp subscription - which was cancelled several weeks ago and it doesn't return my active serial number.

I spoke to Jepp on this and they tell me it's an Avidyne issue and that they have raised a ticket with Avidyne though to me it appears to be a Jepp issue.

Anyone have any similar painful experiences? Can anyone from the Avidyne team help?

Thanks
Terry

Edited by terryp - 04 Mar 2018 at 11:45am
AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 8:28am
Originally posted by terryp terryp wrote:

I have a new Avidyne Bundle Subscription with Jeppesen after cancelling my old Garmin Subscriptions.  I downloaded and opened up the latest IFD100 and logged in with myjeppesen user name and password and it requests "available seats" then offers the available serial number and devices allowed, however, the serial number and devices allows appear to be my old jepp subscription - which was cancelled several weeks ago and it doesn't return my active serial number.

I spoke to Jepp on this and they tell me it's an Avidyne issue and that they have raised a ticket with Avidyne though to me it appears to be a Jepp issue.

Anyone have any similar painful experiences? Can anyone from the Avidyne team help?

Thanks
Terry

Terry,
Have you tried deleting the IFD100 App, and doing a fresh download?  I suspect the IFD100 stored your old account data.  
terryp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 8:31am
Hi TJ,

I had never logged into IFD100 app prior to getting the Avidyne Bundle Subscription, only ever used in demo mode.  In any case, yes I had also tried deleting the app altogether and redownloading / installing.

Thanks
Terry
AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 8:43am
Originally posted by terryp terryp wrote:

Hi TJ,

I had never logged into IFD100 app prior to getting the Avidyne Bundle Subscription, only ever used in demo mode.  In any case, yes I had also tried deleting the app altogether and redownloading / installing.

Thanks
Terry

Hey Terry,
I just picked up your trouble ticket through tech support.  Let me do some digging and we can move the conversation offline.  We'll come back and post an update once we have it figured out...
terryp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 8:49am
Thanks TJ, will look out for updates on the ticket, thanks for picking this up.

Terry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic