Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time to renew my nav/data plan....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 4:01pm
This is from the Seattle Avionics site:
"The Seattle Avionics Data Manager provides ChartData to about a dozen different apps and devices - certified, non-certified, portable devices, in-panel systems, you name it.  Now new Data Manager version 5.3.6 takes everything to a whole new level of reliability and functionality. And for those who use multiple USB flash drives or data cards, you're in for quite a treat as it can now copy to multiple cards/flash drives simultaneously!"
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 6:32pm
Chart data is different than approach information. I’ve heard the SA information is not complete for iIFR use, but do t know all the details.
MysticCobra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Flybuddy Flybuddy wrote:

This is from the Seattle Avionics site:
"The Seattle Avionics Data Manager provides ChartData to about a dozen different apps and devices - certified, non-certified, portable devices, in-panel systems, you name it.  Now new Data Manager version 5.3.6 takes everything to a whole new level of reliability and functionality. And for those who use multiple USB flash drives or data cards, you're in for quite a treat as it can now copy to multiple cards/flash drives simultaneously!"
This is also from the SA website:  "Each subscription currently includes FAA-certified approach plates, Mins, Arrival Procedures, Departure Procedures and geo-referenced airport diagrams."  All sorts of chart data (thus the name), but no mention of terrain or obstacle data.
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 2:58pm
I emailed SA about the possibility and this was their response:

"There aren't any direct plans to add the Avidyne data at the moment, but we definitely aren't opposed to the idea! If I recall the discussion has been bouncing around, just stay tuned!"
Flyer2017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer2017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 4:01pm
That's the same response I have gotten at SNF and OSH for the last two years. I'm sure Seattle Avionics would love to sell the data. I think it is Avidyne's internal priorities that are holding up the union. The more people who email, visit the booth at OSH, etc and express a preference, the sooner it might happen.
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 6:43pm
Any news on new bundles with Jeppesen, @AviSteve? There was a discussion a while back that something was in the works. I just got an invoice for my renewal today. Price for the IFD440 bundle (that I use on my IFD540) went up almost $100 since last year.

Edited by HenryM - 15 Jul 2019 at 6:43pm
CubedRoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CubedRoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 11:09pm
Same here. Mine has been expired for a while now but I’m waiting to see if anything comes from a package deal. I’m VFR right now anyways
AZ Flyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:41am
Originally posted by HenryM HenryM wrote:

Any news on new bundles with Jeppesen, @AviSteve? There was a discussion a while back that something was in the works. I just got an invoice for my renewal today. Price for the IFD440 bundle (that I use on my IFD540) went up almost $100 since last year.

I dumped the obstacles and terrain updates and that saves about $150/year.  I have the full USA navdata with no charts (the IFD440 subscription).
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:04am
I did the same.

David Gates
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:20am
Originally posted by HenryM HenryM wrote:

Look for updated coverages and new, better pricing in the next week or two.  We plan to have guidance in place to help Avidyne customers know exactly what to order from Jeppesen.  Stay tuned…
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
matthewsjl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewsjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:27pm
If that guidance can come before OSH, it would be great. There are probably a few of us renewing or starting a subscription at OSH.

Thanks,

John
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 3:38pm
It's unlikely that will happen just because the product part numbers are still being created.  I'm sure that if you start or renew a subscription at OSH, then you'll be able to get an adjustment once the new products and pricing are available.  I'll do my best to update the forum as things roll out.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 11:05am
For those at Oshkosh, please let us know what specials Jepp may have. Unless it's something really good it's probably best to wait and see what Steve passes on.
matthewsjl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewsjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:43am
2mo free when renewing a sub.

Full USA with terrain and obstacles is 550 (590 after tax). East USA only (no terrain/obstacles) was about 100 less.

Saw Bonnie at Jepp - she gave me the commitment that if/when new pricing was announced that adjustments could be made. 

John
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by matthewsjl matthewsjl wrote:

Full USA with terrain and obstacles is 550 (590 after tax). East USA only (no terrain/obstacles) was about 100 less.

Saw Bonnie at Jepp - she gave me the commitment that if/when new pricing was announced that adjustments could be made. 

John

Thx for the info...funny thing is I just got an invoice for my 440 in the mail today. Same services they gave you for $550-Full USA data plus terrain and obstacles for $940.
Rangemaster_Tango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangemaster_Tango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 8:36pm
Thanks Steve...the pricing from Jepp has been a pain point for a while.  It will be nice if you can provide some clarity once available.  My renewal is up in August...
LANCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LANCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by matthewsjl matthewsjl wrote:

John

I also went to Bonnie Jurus again and she's great, also got the same confirmation that when the new pricing comes out she will make the adjustment over the phone.
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by AviSteve AviSteve wrote:

Look for updated coverages and new, better pricing in the next week or two.  We plan to have guidance in place to help Avidyne customers know exactly what to order from Jeppesen.  Stay tuned…

Steve, almost a month..Anything happening on this or is it just the usual Jepptalk? I recently got the invoice below to initiate service after the free period ended. It's for a 440. I'm waiting on either them getting a real web site with same pricing for everyone or a special deal for Avidyne..thx

https://ibb.co/SfZJGB8
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 3:56pm

Steve, almost a month..Anything happening on this or is it just the usual Jepptalk? I recently got the invoice below to initiate service after the free period ended. It's for a 440. I'm waiting on either them getting a real web site with same pricing for everyone or a special deal for Avidyne..thx

Should be more detail available on pricing by the 15th (this week).  Don't hold your breath for their website, though.  They are working on it, but it's not happening quickly.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:26pm
Thanks for the effort, Steve.

This is long overdue, whatever you come up with.

David Gates
CubedRoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CubedRoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:31pm
Looking forward to seeing whats announced.  My plan has been expired for a while now, as I was waiting to see what got announced.  I've held off my IFR training until I can get my GPS charts and databases updated :-)
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:33pm
Bonnie Juris at Jeppesen said that if the new plan with Avidyne is any better than an existing plan we have, that you can change over easily. There’s no need to keep waiting.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by teeth6 teeth6 wrote:

Bonnie Juris at Jeppesen said that if the new plan with Avidyne is any better than an existing plan we have, that you can change over easily. There’s no need to keep waiting.
With all due respect to Bonnie, I've never had anything go easy when dealing with Jeppesen, so I would not want to be the first one to forge that path.
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:22pm
I just got another Jepp e-mail reminding me I need to renew my plan. I hope there's new pricing available soon! I need to renew by early September.
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:25pm
You wouldn’t be the first.  I’ve dealt with Bonnie for 2 years and she’s moved me into a better suited plan and credited me the difference before. 
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:40pm

It's a matter of trust...not so much in an individual employee like Bonnie but in the overall company making promises that aren't kept. The need to keep waiting is that if enough customers are able to put off their renewals it might actually motivate them toward positive change.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 10:41am
It's nice that she was able to help you.  Bonnie once promised me that she would help me, too, but fell through on that promise.  I eventually--after learning from others' experiences and posts here--how to ask the right questions to get what I needed from Jepp.  

Also, I've heard the "We're working on our website" story from Jepp FOR FOUR YEARS NOW.  C'mon...really?

I don't trust any promises from that company or its reps.
CubedRoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CubedRoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 10:49am

Should be more detail available on pricing by the 15th (this week).  Don't hold your breath for their website, though.  They are working on it, but it's not happening quickly.

Hey AviSteve, and updates on the new pricing?  
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:01pm
The new product bundles and pricing are available today if you call Jeppesen.  The latest information I have is still "draft" so I don't want to publish it.  I should have final numbers/offerings by the end of the day.

We're working toward a point where we can make Avidyne customers aware of a "product number" in order to clarify the ordering process when talking to a Jeppesen representative.

I think you all (OK, most of you) will be happy with the new bundles.  The goal was to be as good or better than our main competitor.  For instance, Jeppesen has been offering a bundle consisting of nav/obstacle for a GNS that included charts for a mobile device.  The new Avidyne bundles will include one like that.  If you get that bundle for the 440, you'll be able to get charts on the IFD100.

So give them a call.  I'll be interested to hear what you're quoted for prices.  If that doesn't match up with our expectation, we'll approach it from our side as well.  The new prices should save you some $$, so I'm interested to hear individual experiences there too.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 4:19pm
Steve:

Your post sounds like music. The history has been wide price variablility, differing service levels and product IDs, and poor communications.

I would like a format where i can look at a product sheet, compare services and pricing, and then call Jepp, and no matter who I get on the other end, I want to be able to say, “please sign me up for #123456, which has obstacles, navdata, terrain, and USA charts for $XXX#”, and somebody else can do the same thing and get the same services and cost.  

Looking forward to a posting of where to look at bundles.  Thanks for the efforts.

Edited by ddgates - 15 Aug 2019 at 4:20pm
David Gates
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 4:40pm
I just called, but the lady I spoke too didn't seem to really know what their pricing is. I will try again tomorrow.

First she gave me a price for the 440 bundle. She said $640 and it included charts for the IFD100. She didn't really know if I could use the mobile seat for something like ForeFlight. It would be the same price without charts. This was the price I'd been quoted before today. Guess there's an option to get free mobile charts for the IFD440 bundle.

Then she told me the price was the same for an IFD540 bundle. I asked how much the 540 bundle was with charts (for the IFD540) and she said $940. I asked for just nav data and she said $915. I said I thought she just told me it was $640 for navdata and obstacles, but she said that was for the 440 and different for the 540. I am 100% sure she had just told me the prices were the same for the 440 and 540 just a few minutes earlier.

I inquired about an Americas bundles and she said is was $1165 for either the 440 or 540, including charts. I was going to get a 540 bundle, but then she said I also had to get the 440 bundle. That the 540 one only worked if I got the 440 bundle first.

All in all, not impressed at all with the interaction. Her story changed every few minutes, as we talked of different options. She seemed confused to me. I will try again tomorrow, as the pricing in the past has depended mostly on which rep I reached. It was a 25 minute wait on hold to get through, though. No fun.

I need to renew my subscription in the next couple of weeks. If you have even a draft version of what to expect, Steve, I'd appreciate getting a copy so I can tell the rep what kind of bundle I want. The prices don't have to be super accurate, but it would help to tell the rep what bundle I want and what order of magnitude the price should be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 5:47pm

I think you all (OK, most of you) will be happy with the new bundles. 
It's possible you're looking at me (among others) with that comment, Steve.  To be clear:
  • I have never had a problem with the quality of Jepp's products
  • While I have struggled in the past to get Jepp to sell me the product I wanted, I am currently happy with the package I have ("440 bundle" (data with no charts) used on a 540)
My unhappiness has always primarily been that dealing with Jepp to actually get what I want is a PITA (see Henry's post above).  (And secondarily that I feel like the prices are probably way higher than they should be, because monopoly.)  

Edited by MysticCobra - 15 Aug 2019 at 5:48pm
CubedRoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CubedRoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 9:17pm
What really irks me about Jeppesen is there is not standard pricing.  The prices you get vary WILDLY depending on the mood of the person on the phone, the day you call, the sales persons SKU knowledge, etc.  Its not standardized, even the the end result is the same dang product.  

And its a HUGE pain in the neck to talk to them on the phone....just to renew!  It's 2019 already... I can buy pretty much anything online, 24x7.  
forkauto View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forkauto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:47am
back on 6/10/19 I purchased a year of data for my 550. I paid $1274.76 for a complete package including charts for the 550 and IFD100. Here's hoping the price is cheaper
paulr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:52am
Originally posted by CubedRoot CubedRoot wrote:

What really irks me about Jeppesen is there is not standard pricing.  The prices you get vary WILDLY depending on the mood of the person on the phone, the day you call, the sales persons SKU knowledge, etc.  Its not standardized, even the the end result is the same dang product.  

CubedRoot *nailed* it.

The fact that we're even having a discussion about "I paid X to get Y. What did you pay?" is absurd. I'm satisfied with the quality of Jepp's products. I'm satisfied-ish with the ease of use of loading new databases etc. I don't even mind having to call to renew since that only happens once per year. But I dread renewals because I am always left feeling like I paid more than necessary. There's already so much of that in aviation (like the time a mechanic tried to charge me 8hr of labor to replace a mixture cable in my airplane when it was a 1.5hr job maximum) that I don't need it from these guys too.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:23pm
Hot off the presses...

I did get updated bundle and pricing information yesterday.  However, sadly, only one of the new bundles is actually available to be ordered when you call Jeppesen.  The others will roll out slowly through the rest of the year.  I wish I could give you dates, but couldn't get committments.

At this point, new ala carte pricing is available, varying based on the coverage region.  So, for instance, if your subscription is for "Full USA IFR NavData" ala carte (i.e. not bundled with anything else), then you should expect a price of $299 per year.  That's NavData for one IFD.

The new bundle that is now available is the "IFD400/500 Series Aircraft Bundle".  In that bundle, you get NavData, Obstacles, Terrain, and Charts for all IFDs in the aircraft and for another piece of Avidyne equipment* in the cockpit (e.g EX500/5000).  You also get the same set of data for up to two iPads running the IFD100.  Again, pricing varies based on coverage region, but for Full USA IFR, you should expect a price of $799.

We plan on putting together a page on our website that details all of the available data (ala carte and bundles) and associated prices on our website.  We don't have Jeppesen product codes at this point, but we're working on that and, once we have them, they will be published on the same web page.  Once that web page is live, I'll post a link to it.  Our goal with that is to make the interaction with Jeppesen much smoother and predictable.

* Ultimately, the bundle will allow for equipment from other compatible vendors (e.g. Dynon, Aspen, etc.), but those details are still being worked out.

Edited by AviSteve - 16 Aug 2019 at 1:52pm
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:30pm
Thanks very much for all your hard work on this!!
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:30pm
Thank you, Steve. That is helpful. I hope the rest of the packages roll out soon. The NavData price is much better than before.

It would be nice if I could use one of the IFD100 seats on Foreflight.
Fuz16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuz16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 1:40pm
Steve,

Thank you for working on this.  Appreciate all that you do. 

Fred
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 1:54pm
Note that I edited my post above for a late breaking update regarding other compatible equipment.  Basically, the bundle was initially set up for other Avidyne equipment (e.g. EX5000), but ultimately it will include equipment from other compatible vendors (e.g. Dynon, Aspen, ...)
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 2:11pm
This is better.  

Yes other equipment inclusion (e.g. Aspen) would fit.
David Gates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:03pm
Thanks, Steve.  Hope my current bundle (NavData, Obstacles, Terrain, but no charts) is still an option, and still includes a discount compared to the bundles that include charts.
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:26pm
Outstanding Steve!

Thanks for the hard work that this no doubt required, in the background, to make this happen.

* Orest
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by MysticCobra MysticCobra wrote:

Thanks, Steve.  Hope my current bundle (NavData, Obstacles, Terrain, but no charts) is still an option, and still includes a discount compared to the bundles that include charts.
Yes, your bundle is still an option and should be the next one to roll out with new pricing.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:28pm
Steve

Do you have any idea if one of the future bundles will be full USA but also Canada and Bahamas?  That is the package I presently have.
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:20pm
Just got off phone with Jepp (took over an hour)..They had no idea of the pricing and after some more holds and checks they asked me to email them the link from the Avidyne site. I did that and after about 15 minutes they agreed to the pricing and I got full U.S. navdata for $299 :)
if you need, here's the Jepp Avidyne Pricing (JAP) link:
https://pilotsupport.avidyne.com/kb/article/353-jeppesen-pricing-for-avidyne-equipment/

Edited by AviSteve - 16 Aug 2019 at 11:02pm
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:55pm

If you need, here's the Jepp Avidyne Pricing (JAP) link:
https://pilotsupport.avidyne.com/kb/article/353-jeppesen-pricing-for-avidyne-equipment/
I'm always amazed at how quick you all are.  I took a few hours off for dinner and you beat me to the punch posting the link!

That's probably not the final version of the web page, but the pricing and product numbers won't change.  The only thing we might do is make the product descriptions a little easier to read.  Also, as the new bundles become available, we'll update that page to reflect the new offerings, again with product numbers and pricing.

Just so I feel better, here's the same link that you can click :)

Edited by AviSteve - 16 Aug 2019 at 11:01pm
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:39pm
With the IFR bundles you get two mobile keys. Could you use one with ForeFlight and one with the IFD100? I use FF more than the IFD100.

Nice to see a documented price list, and similar bundles for the 500 and 400 series. 

Edited by HenryM - 16 Aug 2019 at 9:48pm
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:52pm
Yes you could. I have 2 mobile keys now and that is what I do.
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 10:04pm

Do you have any idea if one of the future bundles will be full USA but also Canada and Bahamas?  That is the package I presently have.

The list shows a North America bundle that I assume would include Canada and the Bahamas. I think previously there was only an America’s package, now they have that plus North America and South America.

What I would like is North America NavData and Obstacles. Hopefully that will happen soon. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic