Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"New" Jeppesen Marketplace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "New" Jeppesen Marketplace
    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 2:29pm
Just got the email below. It shows very little account data. Did not even show the invoice I paid 2 weeks back nor was my expiration date even updated. Appears you CAN buy chart subscriptions BUT when I clicked on navdata and Avidyne it went to an error page with their phone number. I hope the folks doing the software for their website aren't the same ones doing the 737 Max software.

"The Jeppesen Marketplace recently went live and now it is the only online location where you can access and manage your Jeppesen account.

Customers can use this site to perform the following:
  • Pay invoices and renewals online
  • Manage your account online
  • Easily access FAQs and step-by-step guides
  • Use our new chat functionality to ask questions
  • Shop for aviation products and services
  • Purchase new coverages and subscriptions for your aircraft
The Jeppesen Marketplace houses everything you need regarding your Jeppesen charts, subscriptions, and services. Visit the new site to register your account, manage it online, and shop.
Visit the Jeppesen Marketplace
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Spongebob38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spongebob38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 8:08pm
Finally, something that actually works!  

Thanks Flybuddy
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:40pm
i had the same issue, Flybuddy. I could not get to the Avidyne page earlier today. However, I just tried again and I am able to see the various packages. I did have to login twice. I logged in on the first page that the link took me to. Later in the process it asked me to log in again.

Edited by HenryM - 01 Jul 2020 at 9:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic