Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IDF100 Database DL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IDF100 Database DL
    Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:35pm
After the software upgrade (no issues) I downloaded and uploaded new NAVDATA to my 440 without error. However, When attempting to DL the new data to my Mini Ipad (IDF100) it starts to update then says "unknown error" and will not complete the DL. I have tried deleting the App from my Ipad and reinstalling it. Still same issue. Is this an Avydine Issue or Jeppison Issue? Never had an issue with this before.

Claude Allen, Haller Field, 7FL4.
Claude
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 5:10pm
Hard to say.  It would be helpful for you to look at the activity log on the IFD100.  Use the gear icon in the upper right corner of the login screen then look for interesting messages under "Activity".
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
allenc3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:16pm
Yeah, well I already delated and re down loaded the App. Still no cigar.

Claude
allenc3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:35pm
Steve, It does this on both of my Ipads (a new gen mini and a 9th Gen 10.5) Any ideas. Both have current updates 

Claude
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:43pm
Sounds like you can rule out an iPad issue.  But maybe it's your Jepp account or the credentials you're using?  Again, if it's still failing, the activity log would be helpful.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
ricardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 11:34pm
for completeness you can try factory resetting the ipad and try again.  at least then you really have ruled out the iOS software.

also try installing one of the IFD trainers and download the db's from those apps (they share the storage).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic