Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

special thanks to steve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: special thanks to steve
    Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 4:40pm

Steve, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the openness and transparency Avidyne has demonstrated through this development and certification process.  I certainly appreciate the effort you and the others on your staff have put forth.  If you can’t tell, we are all getting excited about this product, sounds like it’s going to be awesome.

I hope after these units are fielded, the dialog will continue; so you can receive customer feedback and we can have an impromptu “DR” process.  

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 7:58pm
Well thanks Tony.

We agree that this product rocks and we want it in your hands as soon as humanly possible.  The rest of the development team will probably be in the same coma that I'll be in to get this across the cert finish line but those who are left standing absolutely plan to keep this (and other) lines of communication wide open so we can improve future releases.

I'm sure we all have not-yet-defined-or-understood frustrations ahead of us but we couldn't be more committed to getting this, and the rest of the AviStack, into customer airplanes ASAP.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Larryo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 3:18am
I'll second what Tony said. Jake, you do a great job.

And Avidyne's CS and openness has made a significant change over the years, going through some very trying times a few years back. I glad to see Avidyne is able to hire and keep good folks like Jake, and his colleagues Mike, Keith, Eric and a few others. 
Larryo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic