Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD100 wishlist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _phm_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD100 wishlist
    Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 8:23am
Not sure if there is a place to register new feature requests, but here we go:
_phm_ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _phm_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 8:26am
Feature: Status bar showing synchronization status between the IFD100 and the IFD4XX/IFD5XX

I generally build my flight plan at home and when I board the aircraft I pair the IFD100 with the master IFD, activate my home-build flight plan and presto! it shows up on the IFD Master

The problem is that sometimes it is uploaded with missing user waypoints, I guess because they are currently being synced in the background and the process has not finished yet.

It would be nice to have a status somewhere that shows what is going on the background, so I can be sure that all the housekeeping stuff has already been done.
MysticCobra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2023 at 8:18am
Originally posted by _phm_ _phm_ wrote:

Not sure if there is a place to register new feature requests, but here we go:
It doesn't hurt to post on the forum, but there's also an "official" link from the home page for suggestions.  Here's the message where Avidyne introduced it...there's a link to the suggestion form in that message:  http://www.avidynelive.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2483&title=submit-your-suggestions

Edited by MysticCobra - 29 Jun 2023 at 8:20am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic