Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question: Recent Freq list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question: Recent Freq list
    Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 3:30pm
In the simulator the FREQ|RECENT list retains the frequencies across power cycles.

The PG indicates that the "real" IFD540 does not, I would certainly prefer that it did. 

So, which does it do? Does it clear the list of recent frequencies with a power cycle, or not? If it does, can we request a user setting to allow it to retain the list?

* Orest

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 9:36am
Good catch.  That was my silly mistake in the PG (page 1-20) and I'll correct that with the Rel 10.1 PG.

The behavior you see in the sim is the correct behavior - namely the system will retain the 10 most recent frequencies that had been loaded into the Active across power cycles.  In principal, there is no limit to the number of power cycles for which this will work.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 3:53pm
Very good.

* Orest

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic