Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

map zoom when viewing departure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brou0040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: map zoom when viewing departure
    Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 8:54pm
The map zoom when viewing departure from the info page is zoomed in so that you can't actually see the full departure (at least for KIYK).  Can you pinch zoom this screen?  You can't zoom with the knob since it changes fields similar to the FPL page, but I can't test the pinch zoom on the PC simulator.
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 8:29am
Those views do not zoom, in any way that I can think of, including pinch/zoom.

* Orest

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 9:02am
Correct, there is no way to zoom in on that INFO page map.

BUT, I just looked at Brou0040's example and don't like it.  Something is not correct so we're looking into it right now.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
brou0040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brou0040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

Correct, there is no way to zoom in on that INFO page map.

BUT, I just looked at Brou0040's example and don't like it.  Something is not correct so we're looking into it right now.

Are you seeing what I described and not liking what you saw or are you looking for another example?  I'd have to go back in, but I thought I saw that on a few procedures.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 9:17pm
I only looked at your example so far and it shouldn't be behaving like that. We have it on our queue to look more closely on Friday. I'll post an update when I know more.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
brou0040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brou0040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 10:32pm
Since you are going to look at this tomorrow I'll give you a few more datapoints.  Most of the departures and approaches look bad.  I didn't try to verify, but it seems that anything that is GPS based is bad, the VOR or NDB approaches looked ok.

Also, the airport diagram looks bad when expanding the general tab.  I can see part of the runways for IYK, but nothing for CMA or NID.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic