Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seasons Best to Avidyne team and flyers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeterC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seasons Best to Avidyne team and flyers
    Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 6:04pm
I'd like to specifically wish a Seasons Greetings to Steve, Simpson, the rest of the Avidyne team and say a huge Thank You for a tremendous 2015 for all the real work that got done this year! Considering what got delivered in 2015, it bodes well for the future with our partner.

I also want to say the same Seasons Greetings and Thank You to all the Members of AvidyneLive because as a newbie to Avidyne I am so overwhelmed with the participation and assistance that comes from this forum. The patience shown to me and other newbies makes it easy to ask questions so I can learn.

The civility and cooperation that is evident in the posts provide a real model for what many other forums are not. It also makes clear to Avidyne, in my mind, that we know we are their partners in this. The replies from Steve, Simpson and others from Avidyne show they view this the same way. Working together, this equipment will be best in class for a long time.

All the best in this Holiday Season and in 2016!
Peter - 1977 Cardinal RG C-FJPC - IFD550/540/240/322/605A/Skytrax100, Aspen MAX 2000, Trio A/P
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 6:12pm
+1

tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 6:17pm
+2
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 6:35pm
+3
David Gates
bellanca1730a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 6:49pm
+4
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
safari View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 8:05pm
+5
Dave
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 8:14am
Greetings and thanks to all you folks as well.

We have a very interesting 2016 in store for the existing and to-be-rolled out products.   Should be fun (and exhausting).
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:32am
We sit with bated breath!

* Orest

AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:37am
Season Greetings and Happy New Year also!

Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

We have a very interesting 2016 in store for the existing and to-be-rolled out products.   Should be fun (and exhausting).

+1, I'm personally excited for the potential 2016 "things" we have in store. 
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
khuffine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khuffine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 3:12pm
Happy days of flying to All...This retired American pilot is enjoying the FMC features and callouts that take me back to the 777 in my mind. I wish u all health and riches, whatever kind they may be. Santa mentioned new products to be announced and have a feeling they will be a delight. To all, tailwinds and blue skies. Happy new exciting year! k huffine retired AA 31 years
Khuffine
TomH View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

We have a very interesting 2016 in store for the existing and to-be-rolled out products.  Should be fun (and exhausting).
Originally posted by AviSimpson AviSimpson wrote:

+1, I'm personally excited for the potential 2016 "things" we have in store. 

Happy New Year to you both and thank you for your activity here. This is maybe not the correct place to ask but having upgraded my PFD/MFD (10.4" Lancair), upgraded to dual 440s, an AXP340 and MLB100 I was told "by the end of the year" for an MFD (EX5000) software update that supports MLB100 traffic. Any new ETA you are willing/able to share?  I'm eager to see it on the larger screen.

Edited by TomH - 30 Dec 2015 at 3:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic